Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Holiday party

I realize my posts are a little behind...I've been at a client all week and I can't write blogs at work while I'm there =( (although I really shouldn't be in the office either). It was at the Fairbanks Ranch Country Club, and I may have been slightly duped into exposing a bit more cleavage than necessary.Although we all know there's only two ways to the top, and I'm definitely not sucking up....

(That's a joke...get over it)


I went with a friend of mine, Bill, because I know he can have a good time. Let me just recap the highlights of the night:

1) Telling a Sr. Manager I used the Mary Kate and Ashley curling iron to do my hair.

2) Bill and I choreographing dance moves to "Here I go again", only using actual gestures.

3) Saying "I wish these chairs had wheels." To which Bill replied "They do."

4) Being kissed by another guy (who had a date) in front of Bill (my date).

5) Asking a newly divorced partner to come to Jack's with us.

6) Paying $60 for a cab ride home. Passing out on the way? Priceless.

7) Dancing at ALL at a work function to "Ain't no Thang."

Ah, the holiday spirits....

No comments: